Oreo Cheesecake Pops
- 24 Oreos
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Package White Candy Melts
- Lollipop Sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and process on high until Oreos are fine crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese to the Oreo crumbs and pulse again, until smooth.
- Place Oreo mixture into a large bowl and scoop out batter and roll into balls.
- Place Oreo balls on prepared baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt 1/4 cup of the candy melts according to the package directions.
- Dip a lollipop stick into the melted candy melts and then insert it into the cake pop. Repeat.
- Place cake pops in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt remaining candy melts.
- Dip each cake pop into the melted candy melts, coating the cake pop completely.
- Insert the cake pops into a cake pop stand.
- Let cake pops set for 2-4 hours.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.