Oreo Bark Recipe
- 12 ouches white chocolate chips
- 1 package Oreos, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate according to the direction on the package.
- Set aside 1 cup of the crushed Oreos and mix the rest into the melted white chocolate.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with the remaining crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.