Jello Marshmallow Pops
These Jello Marshmallow Pops are perfect for birthday parties or nearly any occasion! Easy & fun for the kids to make, tasty, and best of all, so many flavor/color options! Use any flavor of Jello you’d like or use multiple flavors!
- 1 package Jello (use multiple packs for different colors/flavors)
- 1 package Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup water
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Stick a toothpick in the end of each marshmallow.
- Pour Jello powder into a small bowl.
- Dip the marshmallow into the water. Pat off excess water on a paper towel.
- Dip the marshmallow into the Jello powder, coating the whole marshmallow.
- Place the marshmallows on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate for an hour.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.