Birthday Marshmallow Pops
- White Candy Melts
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Lollipop Sticks or Toothpicks
- Stick a lollipop stick or toothpick into the end of each marshmallow.
- Melt the candy melts according to the package directions.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted candy melts, completely covering the marshmallow.
- Top with colorful sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.