Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
- 2 pieces Texas toast
- spray butter
- 3 roasted Jalapenos
- 6 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Spray butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Place one piece of bread butter side down on an air fryer basket.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the bread.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Add a slice of cheese.
- Add the roasted jalapenos.
- Add the bacon.
- Top with another piece of bread, butter side up.
- Set air fryer to 355 and cook for about 5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.