Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 3 Large Carrots, shredded
- Half a head of cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Egg Roll Wraps
- Cooking Oil
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef on medium heat until almost done.
- Drain the ground beef and return to skillet.
- Add minced garlic.
- Add the shredded carrots and cabbage to the ground beef.
- Pour in soy sauce.
- Mix in the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking the ground beef mixture until done.
- Lay out the egg roll wraps and add three tablespoons of the meat mixture to each wrap.
- Roll up the egg rolls.
- Coat the egg rolls with cooking oil.
- Place on an air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 375 degrees and cook for about 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.