Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Egg Roll Wraps
- Oreos, crushed
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Cooking Oil
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla extract and powder sugar.
- Lay out the egg roll wraps and add two tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to each wrap.
- Top with the crushed Oreos.
- Roll up the egg rolls.
- Coat the egg rolls with cooking oil.
- Place on an air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 375 degrees and cook for about 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
SEE MORE DESSERT EGG ROLL RECIPES HERE:
Air Fryer Blueberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
[…] Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake Egg Rolls […]