- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Candy canes, crushed
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a pan and heat on medium heat on the stovetop until chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the peppermint extract.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Top with crushed candy canes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.