Air Fryer Parmesan Potatoes
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon parmesan
- Cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on an air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket throughout cooking.
- Top with parmesan and parsley.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.