Chocolate Caramel Apple Slices
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanuts, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips according to the package.
- Slice the apples.
- Stick a lollipop stick into each apple slice. (Optional)
- Pat each apple slice with a paper towel.
- Dip the apple slice in the melted chocolate, completely covering the apple slice.
- Place the apple slices on the prepared baking sheet and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Melt the caramel.
- Drizzle the caramel over the apple slices.
- Top with chopped peanuts.
- Refrigerate for one more hour.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.