- Chocolate Chips
- Graham Crackers
- Toothpicks or lollipop sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Stick a toothpick or lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Crush the graham crackers and put on a plate.
- Melt the chocolate chips according to the package.
- One by one, dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate.
- Roll the marshmallows in the graham crackers.
- Place the marshmallows on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.