Air Fryer Fried Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Cooking Oil
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 8 Ounce Can Cresent Rolls
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Unroll and separate the crescent rolls.
- Place a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in the middle of each crescent roll.
- Fold and wrap the dough around the Peanut Butter Cup and press together to seal.
- Lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Place in an air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 350 for 5 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove the Peanut Butter Cup from the air fryer and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.