Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops are perfect for Christmas! Yummy, easy and fun to make!
- Candy Canes
- White Candy Melts
How to make Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Stick a candy cane or lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Crush the remaining candy canes and put them on a plate.
- Melt the candy melts according to the package.
- Dip a marshmallow into the melted candy melts and then roll the marshmallow in the crushed candy canes. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
- Place the marshmallow pops on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.