Christmas Jello Marshmallow Pops
- 1 package Lime Jello
- 1 package Cherry or Strawberry Jello
- 1 package Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup water
- Lollipop Sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour lime Jello powder into a small bowl. Pour the cherry Jello into a separate bowl.
- Dip the marshmallow into the water. Pat off excess water on a paper towel.
- Dip the marshmallow into the Jello powder, coating the whole marshmallow.
- Place the marshmallows on a lollipop stick.
- Lay the marshmallows on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate for an hour.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.