Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- Green food coloring
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and the white chocolate chips in a pan and heat on the stovetop until the white chocolate chips are melted completely. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the mint extract and a couple drops of the green food coloring. Mix well.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Top the fudge with the mini semisweet chocolate chips.
- Cover the fudge and let set at room temperature or refrigerate for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Cut the fudge into squares and serve.
Storage and tips for Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge:
Store the leftover fudge in a freezer bag at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 2-4 weeks.
The Fudge may also be stored in the freezer for up to 2 or 3 months.
Let me know if you’ve made this lemon fudge recipe and how you liked it in the comments!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.