Lemon Fudge Recipe
This lemon fudge recipe is delicious and easy to make! Only 4 ingredients!
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Yellow food coloring
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and the white chocolate chips in a pan and heat on the stovetop until the white chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the lemon extract and a few drops of the yellow food coloring. Mix well.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Cover the fudge and let set at room temperature or refrigerate for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Cut the fudge into squares and serve.
Storage and tips for Lemon Fudge:
Store the leftover Lemon fudge in a freezer bag at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 2-4 weeks.
The Fudge may also be stored in the freezer for up to 2 or 3 months.
Let me know if you’ve made this lemon fudge recipe and how you liked it in the comments!
See More Fudge Recipes Here:
Easy 2 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Cherry Almond Fudge Recipe
Rainbow Chip Fudge Recipe
Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
Peanut Butter Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.