Chocolate Apple Slices
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Melt the milk chocolate chips according to the package.
- Slice the apples.
- Stick a lollipop stick into each apple slice. (Optional)
- Pat each apple slice with a paper towel.
- Dip the apple slice in the melted chocolate, completely covering the apple slice.
- Place the apple slices on the prepared baking sheet and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.