Sour Patch Grapes
If you like Sour Patch Kids, you’re going to LOVE these Sour Patch Grapes! They’re similar to the candy but they’re grapes! Delicious and a healthier option than the candy! Easy and fun to make with the kiddos!
- Green Grapes
- Jell-O (use 3-5 different flavors for different colors. I used lime, orange, strawberry and berry blue)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Pour the Jell-O powder into small bowls. Use a different bowl for each Jell-O flavor.
- Wash the grapes and set them on a plate.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime juice on top of the grapes. Toss the grapes to make sure they are completely coated in the lemon-lime juice.
- One by one dip the grapes into the Jell-O powder, completely coating the grapes with the Jell-O powder.
- Place the grapes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze the grapes for at least 1 hour.
Storage and tips for Sour Patch Grapes:
Store leftover Sour Patch Grapes in a freezer bag in the freezer.
Eat grapes frozen of thaw in the refrigerator.
Tips: I’ve found that the easiest way to coat the grapes is to drop them in the bowl of Jell-O powder one by one and gently shake the bowl around. If this doesn’t work for you, you can stick a toothpick in the ends of the grapes and dip them or use your fingers to dip them into the Jell-O powder.
Let me know if you’ve made this recipe and how you liked it in the comments!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.