Orange Bark Recipe
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Orange food coloring
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips according to the package directions.
- Add the orange extract and food coloring, mix well until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until hard.
- Break apart and eat!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.