Cherry Dr. Pepper Frosting
This cherry Dr. Pepper frosting goes perfect with our cherry Dr. Pepper cake!
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons cherry juice
- 4-5 tablespoons Dr. Pepper
- In a large bowl combine the Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Stir in the cherry juice and the Dr. Pepper to the Cool Whip mixture.
- Spread the frosting on top of cake or cupcakes or refrigerate.
Frosting will thicken in the refrigerator.
Let me know if you’ve made this recipe and how you liked it in the comment section below!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
[…] October 1, 2022 […]