This nacho bar is great for parties, gameday or any type of get together!
- 2-3 pounds beef chuck roast, cooked, seasoned and shredded (I use this recipe here: Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Recipe)
- Tortilla Chips (homemade or store bought)
- Refried Beans
- Nacho Cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Cotija Cheese
- Green Chilies
- Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
- In a large pot, heat the nacho cheese on the stovetop until warm.
- In a medium sized pot, heat the refried beans on the stovetop until warm.
- Crumble the cotija cheese.
- Slice the olives.
- Slice the jalapenos.
- Shred the lettuce.
- Place all of the ingredients in their own dish.
- Place all dishes on the table or counter to make your nacho bar. Allow everyone to assemble their own nachos with the toppings of their choice!
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Recipe
Homemade Tortilla Chips Recipe
Sheet Pan Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe
Let me know if you try this recipe and how you liked it in the comment section below!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.