Dessert Nacho Bar
I made a dessert nacho bar for my daughter’s birthday, and it was a hit! The cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are crispy and delicious! Topped with your favorite toppings, it makes the perfect dessert!
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Dessert Nachos Toppings:
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Strawberry Syrup
- Whip Cream or Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with foil. Set aside.
- Cut each of the flour tortillas in 8 triangles.
- Melt the butter.
- In a large bowl, add the tortillas and pour the butter on top. Mix until all of the tortilla pieces are coated in the melted butter.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the sugar and the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Pour 3/4 of the cinnamon sugar on top of the tortillas. Mix well until all pieces are coated.
- Place the tortilla triangles in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Pour the remaining cinnamon sugar on top of the tortilla chips. Mix well. (optional)
- Let cool.
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Add strawberries to a bowl.
- Wash the blueberries and place in another bowl.
- Slice the bananas and place them in a third bowl.
- Place the cinnamon sugar tortilla chips onto a plate or baking dish.
- Place all dishes and remaining ingredients on the table to allow everyone to assemble their own dessert nachos!
More optional toppings:
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Storage and tips:
Store the leftover tortilla chips in an airtight container or freezer bag.
Store the tortilla chips at room temperature.
The tortilla chips may be made in advance. In my opinion, they taste the best the day after they are made.
The tortilla chips will last up to 1 week if stored properly.
Let me know if you’ve made this recipe and how you liked it in the comment section below!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.