Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
- 12 Pieces Bacon
- 15oz Can Pineapple Chunks, Drained and Dried
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Paprika
- Cut bacon in half.
- Mix brown sugar and paprika in bowl.
- Wrap pineapple with piece of bacon.
- Dip in brown sugar mixture, coating all sides.
- Place bacon pineapple bites on a bacon pan.
- Air fry or bake on 400 for 10 minutes on each side, or until bacon is crispy.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.