Air Fryer Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1-2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Green onions (optional)
For the alfredo sauce:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add minced garlic, cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour in heavy cream and milk. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- Remove from heat when sauce is desired thickness.
- Roll the pizza crust onto an air fryer tray.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees. Air fry the pizza crust for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of the alfredo sauce over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with chicken.
- Air fry for an additional 7-10 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.
Use the remaining alfredo sauce to dip the pizza in.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.