Air Fryer Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1-2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Green onions (optional)
For the alfredo sauce:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add minced garlic, cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour in heavy cream and milk. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring to thicken.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- Remove from heat when sauce is desired thickness.
- Roll the pizza crust onto an air fryer tray.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees. Air fry the pizza crust for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of the alfredo sauce over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with chicken.
- Air fry for an additional 7-10 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.
Use the remaining alfredo sauce to dip the pizza in.
Baked Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.