Air Fryer Pizza Grilled Cheese
- 2 pieces of bread
- Spray butter
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Spray butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Place one piece of bread butter side down on an air fryer basket.
- Place pepperonis on top of the bread.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of pepperonis.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with another piece of bread butter side up.
- Set air fryer to 355 and cook for about 5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.