Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup colby jack shredded cheese
- 4 roasted Jalapenos, diced
- 8 pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2tsp Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into small baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.