Honey Roasted Peanuts Recipe
- 1 pound peanuts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt honey, butter and 1 teaspoon salt in a small pan. Mix until smooth.
- Add peanuts to honey mixture. Stir until all peanuts are coated.
- Pour peanuts onto baking sheet and spread them into an even layer.
- Bake peanuts 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to prevent peanuts from burning.
- Remove peanuts from oven when they are golden brown and stir again.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt on top of peanuts and stir again.
- Let peanuts cool at room temperature.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.